Father's Day
Yesterday started on the single-speed in Corner Canyon. The new Ghost Falls trail is in -- a little bumpy and soft, but ready to go.
Compared to the old one, the new GF trail should hold up better in the rain, but it isn't as fun coming down and since it isn't as steep I expect regular uphill traffic, which the the old trail saw very little of. It is now easily climbed on a single-speed with typical gearing.After the CC ride, Kim and I took my Father's Day present for its maiden voyage. Great fun, and with a little more practice standing we'll be ready for some big rides on it.
(PS No, I don't get internet with that helmet on in the picture...)

1 Comments:
Oh no! You’ve discovered my secret training method. Between you and me, the toughest rides I do are on my tandem, and I suspect you’ll soon find that’s true for you too. Just don’t ever let you wife know that. Rule number two of tandem riding is to let the stoker believe she is doing at least half the work. Rule number one is to keep the stoker happy at all costs.
That's a great Father's Day present.
Post a Comment
<< Home