Rocky Mountain Restway
Tonight I joined in the fun at the RMR crit. Normally I skip the criteriums in favor of real training that doesn't involve broken ribs and such, but, with the end of the season and all, I figured I give it a go.I taped the camera to my bike and took this pic:
The group was a lot smaller than it is earlier in the year, and the pace was really slow most of the race. Marland and I threw in a good break that I think might have stuck because we had four or five of us in there, but someone said, "Oh, conserve", and we thought he meant they had caught us, so we all quit. No, they were not there yet. I'm not sure why he said that, but if you ever want to spoil a break, there is one thing to try. Just announce, "They've caught us!".
Had a great MTB ride in AF canyon yesterday. Fall riding in the best.

1 Comments:
You missed the 'Crits Are Stupid' memo didn't ya.
Post a Comment
<< Home