Ramifications
I started this as a response to Bob's post, but I'll stick it as a post instead:
I have a picture of Meirhaeghe that I left out on accident. I wanted to stick Chiotti in there as well. I think Sauser and Frischknecht are probably clean, and they were robbed.
Bp and I spoke with Sheppard for a few minutes at Brianhead. I liked him. I suspect I'd like Hamilton and particularly Landis as well. There are a lot of things I respect about them.
Hypothetically, suppose for a minute Contador, Levi, and Cadel are clean...they've been using their tactics on the wrong guys. Contador is banging away the attacks on the mountain trying to kill off Ras, only to find he should have riding steady and put time on Cadel and ride a fast TT. Levi is throwing attacks to get Contador up to Ras (in time), but he should have been putting time into Cadel. Cadel should have been using his time against Cont (if they could).
These guys have really screwed up the race.

1 Comments:
Chiotti admitted it later and gave his jersey to Frischy.
But really, look at the top riders back then, Filip-caught, Roland-Caught, Chiotti-admitted, Larsen- Decided to race Tri's (suspect)
Look at the hurt Sauser and the like put on JHK and the like today, i don't know, i just don't know.
Post a Comment
<< Home