2007-02-11

Fig Tree

Remember in the bible where Jesus curses the fig tree because it looks good, but when they get close they find it is not going to bear fruit? That's how I felt yesterday. I woke up with the itch to ride the MTB. It felt like it should be good to ride. I even considered driving out to 5 Mile. But, a quick check of the trail behind the house showed still too much snow and mud. I could have ridden, but not what I had in mind. Maybe the coming rain will melt off the trails and give us some good dirt riding.

Instead, I moped around fixing and cleaning bikes until I convinced myself to go ride a few hours on the road in the pretty warm weather, and just beat the rain home.

1 Comments:

Blogger StupidBike said...

Fig Newtons are good energy food.

How bout big hours Saturday?

Monday, February 12, 2007 3:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home