2007-01-19

Forced Vacation

Yesterday I got up at 5 to workout, but my stomach wasn't happy so I took a shower to go to work, figuring I'd train after work.

After my shower I wasn't feeling so well, so I started working at home. Within 30 minutes, I was vomiting. Felt a bit better for about 45 minutes, then back for more. And so it continued...

By about noon I was too sick to get any work done. I spent the rest of the day alternating between uncomfortable sleeping and vomiting bile. Sorry, no pics.

Nice day.

Hopefully it won't last long.

3 Comments:

Blogger reabbotted said...

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you caught it from stupidbike. Seems like he was vomiting on his blog about a week ago too.

Sunday, January 21, 2007 4:13:00 PM  
Blogger StupidBike said...

Every time i post it could be considered vomit on my blog :)

Sunday, January 21, 2007 4:26:00 PM  
Blogger reabbotted said...

You Revers might want to take a look at my new blog style. I think you'll like it.

goreedgo.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 21, 2007 9:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home